Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm a Poet, and I Know It.


Ah, another Monday. I do a little breaktime poking around on the inter-webs and what do I find?




I'll be brewing up ideas about this all day. I take my poetry pretty seriously, though I'm also incredibly silly. That's me up there, performing some work of my own at one of the local poetry slams. I won first place that night!
I know just about everybody with a blog is plugging the contest, but I think it makes me especially excited because I think writing poetry can enrich everyone's lives, even if it's some comical rhymes about your insulin pump.
I plan on entering multiple times. How about you? :)
Not much else to say at the moment. Just wanted to put up my first post of May!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm sure it will be enjoyable for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:35 PM

    A self professed poet? The pressure is on! I'm sure it will rock! Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!