Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays from Dorkabetic!

Well, gang, I'm sure there will be an obligatory year-end post to come, but meanwhile, I just wanted to tell you all to make the most of this holiday season, enjoy the company of your loved ones, and look forward to the year to come.

For my fellow geeks/dorks/nerds out there, the world didn't end.
Source: http://memegenerator.net/instance/32234457
For the rest of you, hey, we made it!  And you should watch more Doctor Who.

I am not sure that I'm done shopping.  I don't have a single thing wrapped.  Work is over early today so we can all attend the office holiday party.  My boss got me a gift--fancypants sugar-free chocolates.  They look amazing.  I've eaten two.  That'll probably be it for a while.  That's the thing about sugar-free chocolates.  They satisfy that craving for sweetness, but it only takes one time to learn your lesson to not eat too many at once.  (For those not in the know, eating too much sugar-free candy often leads to unpleasant gastrointestinal stuff.  Don't overdo it, kids!)  But oh, aren't they nice looking?


Merry Christmas and happy holidays, readers!  Remember to bolus for whatever sweet treats Santa brings you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!