Monday, November 24, 2008

One of us. One of us. One of us.

Did you know that you can actually FOLLOW the exploits, stories, adventures and general nerdery of Dorkabetic? It's true!

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, you too can become a follower of Dorkabetic! Everybody's doing it! Or, at least at this point in time (11/24, 5:35pm EST) two people besides myself are doing it! Yes, I am a follower of my own blog, but I wouldn't be a true dork if I didn't.

Speaking of things to follow, are you on Twitter? So am I! Also, if you are on Twitter, and you happen to use Blogger, what do you use to embed your tweets in your sidebar, as I see many of you doing? I want that too!

Also, are you a person who frequents the Diabetes online community? A diabetes blogger, Diabetes Daily member, TuDiabetes member, etc.? Then you should join the first-ever DIABETES OC SECRET SANTA! (Thanks, Allison!) I am already getting into the holiday spirit. I'm excited to find out who I'll be sending a gift to. Could it be you? You'll have to sign up to find out.

4 comments:

  1. I just started Twittering too! I want the widget on the blog page, but I can't figure out how to do it either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be able to copy and paste the code into your blog template. That's what I did, although I took mine out since I haven't been using Twitter that much lately.

    Also, I'm following you on Bloglines and it says you have 15 subscribers. Which is way more than two. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Also, I'm following you on Bloglines and it says you have 15 subscribers. Which is way more than two. :D"

    15??!!? Wow, I guess I'm more popular than I realized. Maybe I should stop calling myself a dork so much now that I'm part of the in-crowd. ;)

    No matter where you're following me, HELLOOOO!!

    And, um, still looking for a little help with that Twitter thing. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I am now totally following your blog :) And I was linked to it via a Tweet you posted about your new blog post :D What web dorks we are!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!