Friday, July 20, 2007

Opposite Day!

So for the past two days, I have enjoyed the incredibly unpleasant sensation of a low blood sugar at least once a day. Yuck. The only problem is, my blood sugar hasn't been low either of those times. Respectively, they were 176 and 259.

Generally, with those numbers, I feel super-tired, super-thirsty, and I'm moderately cranky. Instead, I was feeling shaky and a wee bit lightheaded, not to mention super-hungry.

In short, I feel like poo. I had some really good numbers about 2 weeks ago, but now they're back to being crap. I'm sure the extra stress in my life isn't helping. I want to go home and take a nap. Whine whine whine.

Bleh. We get to go home early today, but that's still like 2 hours from now. Sigh.

Unhappy Hannah. Not fun.

The weekend will bring fun, but only if I start feeling better will I be able to really enjoy myself.

1 comment:

  1. Major Suckage Hannah! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!