Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone out there is having an enjoyable holiday.  Just remember--today's excess carbs can be burned off by charging through the malls tomorrow on your excess shopping sprees. ;)

My weekend feasting is shaping up this way:

Today--Huge lunch, small dinner.
Tomorrow--Pie for breakfast, medium-sized lunch, probably large dinner at Ten Year High School Reunion (more on that later)
Saturday--I have no clue whatsoever, but a deep-fried turkey will be involved
Sunday--Leftovers?  Convenience store food?  What time are we getting home again?

I am thankful for my insulin pump so I can just keep bolusing away on crazy weekends like this one.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to get a bit peckish.  It may very well be time for a sandwich; however, I am leaning toward bologna at this point, or peanut butter.  Goodness knows there is more bird to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!