Friday, December 21, 2007

Dorkabetic Holiday Photo Special!

So Christmas is just about here, and it is starting tonight for us. I'm making some roasted chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, green beans, etc. Matt, Nigel and I will be opening presents. We'll probably watch a movie if we have time as well. Tomorrow, Matt and I head off to Williamsport until Wednesday. We'll get to see all of our family, and also some of our friends.

I hope you all have a terrific holiday!

As a treat, I thought I'd post some pics for your enjoyment. Here goes:

Supremely silly. This is my "family", Matt, Nigel and me. I think if we had a gang, from the looks of this pic, we'd be neither east nor west, but "nerdside". Word.
This is Sadako. (Say, "SAH-dah-ko".) Nigel named her after the creepy girl who crawls out of the well in the original Japanese Ringu series. She's not scary at all, but she is by no means normal. And we wonder if she's secretly Japanese. She loooves Miso soup.
That's Nigel's stocking on the right, and Sadako's on the left. Here's a hint, kitty...it's full of meat bi-products. Yum.That's right, we have a real tree this year. I love it. Matt's kneeling on the left, decorating. Some musical instrument is in its gig bag on the right.This is the Christmas Skull. He's been up since Halloween as just a skull, but I thought it would be a riot to buy him a hat. Yes, we actually do have that Christmas Amp. The skull and a tiny fake tree sit on it.This is Batman. He lives at the Plymouth Meeting Mall in the mini golf course owned by the comic book store. I think they should have decorated him for the holidays.

Speaking of holidays, I need to get cookin'! Christmas kisses and sugar-free candy canes to all, and to all a good night!

2 comments:

  1. I love the concept of a cat being "secretly Japanese." :D

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!