Thursday, March 1, 2018

Disruptive, Unique, Beautiful and Diabetic

Are you still out there, readers? I assume that you are. I've remained quiet in my little space here. Why? It's hard to say. There are a plethora of reasons.

People are saying that blogging is dead; long live blogging.

Every blogging site is promising a "beautifully designed" and "unique" and "amazing" blog/site/whatever. But content is always king, right? I should give you some content to read.

Over ten years ago, when I started Dorkabetic, we (the Diabetes Online Community) were all blogging away, meeting each other via comments sections and daily readership. Now the DOC is so huge I can't keep up. I remember when we all started using Twitter, and now the world *is* Twitter. And Instagram. And...Snapchat? I don't have Snapchat. I'm being an old, crotchety Xennial about it. 

{Author's Note: I should probably learn Snapchat. Give me a good reason to start?}

I am looking at some big diabetes changes on my personal horizon. I want someplace to talk about them. If you've just found me, or if you've been following me forever, I hope to see you around. 

I want to talk about paperwork. I want to talk about insulin pump choices. I want to talk about my perspective. I want to talk about...the Freestyle Libre if I get one? I want to talk about geekery as it relates to diabetes.

Can we do this? Can we start again? Are you with me?

Good.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Reading...
    And just had to jump hoops to sign back in to my blog which hasn't been touched since May.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!