Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Twitchy twitch.

I don't like using the blog to catalog every malady that comes my way, but dammit, I need to talk about these things somewhere.

I've scored a doctor's appointment for this Friday for the weird minty-fresh feeling in my chest, and while I'm there, I think I'm going to have to ask her to take a look at my right hand/wrist.  I keep having wrist pain, and my right ring finger keeps twitching, especially during the day when I am typing or using the mouse at work.  I am beginning to suspect that I am suffering sympathy tendinitis for Kerri

Ouchies.  Does this ever happen to you?  Do you ever feel like multiple parts of your body are rebelling at once for no apparent reason?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do at times feel like I'm falling apart a bit, like my body is older than my 44 years. Just reinjured my right arch thinking I could ditch my orthotics (not). And last week, my left ring finger was twitching away at odd times. First time that's ever happened, and seems to have subsided this week. Maybe someone has been sprinkling twitchy finger dust in our coffee??

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!