Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Day, Two Ways

Today is the last day of November, which wraps up two important events this month.  One is NaBloPoMo, in which many of us worked hard to post something on our blogs every single day.  The other is of course, National Diabetes Awareness Month, which was on everyone's minds here in the Diabetes OC.

We helped other people learn about diabetes by talking about it on D-Blog Day.

We educated the world and brought lifesaving insulin to children by banding together in time for World Diabetes Day

We counted our diabetes blessings.  We even took a few moments to acknowledge our siblings!  (Well, those of us who aren't only children like me.)

Thank you out there to my readers, to the Diabetes OC who made it possible for me to get this blog going back in 2006, and to the good folks who put NaBloPoMo together!

I did it again.  30 posts, 30 days, a lot of days about diabetes, but every single day about my life.  December brings the holidays and more fun.  I'm proud of myself for sticking with it.  Let's make a date and maybe do this again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!