Friday, April 10, 2009

Call for Diabetes Rhymes!

Yes, folks, since it's National Poetry Month and I'm finding it's a bit harder to keep up than I thought, I encourage YOU, my beloved readers, to send me your four-line rhymes about diabetes.

Why rhyming quatrains? I'm not really sure. I just think rhyming things have a tendency to be lighter than free verse, and I am all about making people laugh in spite of their hardship. I will publish your lines on the blog all month long, so keep them coming. Please also leave a link to your blog/TuDiabetes profile/what have you so I can give you the credit you deserve.

Got something silly to say about diabetes? Please email it to me at nrrdygrrl-at-gmail-dot-com.

Happy Easter / spring holiday / Passover / fill in your holiday of choice here to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!