Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine!

We make each other laugh a LOT. I love my silly husband.

Thanks to everyone who left me birthday wishes! It was a nice b-day with a steak dinner followed by some chilling out at home.

Last night, Matt and Nigel's band (i,fanblades) played a show in Wilmington, Delaware, at one of my favorite dives, Mojo 13. It was a really great time. I even wore a dress! The rest of the band was dressed up, so why not me? Our friends from The Collingwood, another great local band down here, were the main band of the night, and they put on a great show, as usual. There was booty shaking. There was rocking out. Diet Cokes were consumed, but I was driving, so nothing else was added to them.

All in all, I was feeling the love. Party tonight! Cleaning to be done! A better post will come soon, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun. Can't wait to hear more later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys have identical coloring. And the same glasses. I LOVE those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty awesome and u guys look happy and in sync with one another.
    I'm a dork and proud - YOU ROCK

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!