Monday, October 23, 2006

I wish I could say I've been busy.

Quick update...within a week, I get my FREE UltraSmart meter. Sadly, it won't beam numbers directly to my pump, and honestly, I don't really NEED it, but I've never been too impressed with the BD Logic/Paradigm Link.

It works, and I haven't had any problems with it, but it's nothing special, and it's memory is pretty small. For someone who never writes numbers down, I need something with a biiiig memory.

If you have a BD Logic, I recommend going to Lifescan.com and calling their customer service number to get a free meter. Everybody could use a backup. Or if you already have a backup, maybe you can find a way to donate the nice new meter to a needy family for the holidays? They're giving away One Touch Ultra 2 and UltraSmart meters, without hassle.

As for life, it's not so much that it's really busy, it's just that my frame of mind has taken a bit of a dive these days. I am heavily weighing the notion that I am getting depressed again, wondering if I should pop one of those leftover Lexapros that I've had in the medicine cabinet for almost a year now. My blood sugars are high. My motivation is low. I don't feel like my head is on straight, and I definitely don't feel good about myself because NO ONE HAS CALLED ME about any of the jobs I've applied for. Plus, I think I need to put my car in the garage--it's been overheating slightly.

Free things make me happy, but I definitely just want to stop feeling generally sad.

Wah wah waahhh emo crap wah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!