Tuesday, May 15, 2018

D is for Diabetes; D is for Deadpool

THIS JUST IN.

I am eligible to join the X-Force. Why, you ask? Because Deadpool is looking for someone with diabetes to round out his team in a recent trailer for Deadpool 2.



I suppose it's better Peter than me, though. I would not look so badass jumping out of an airplane. I'd be too busy peeing my pants in terror, I think.

Insulin-resistant Type 1 counts as both Type 1 and Type 2, right? Maybe they'll hire me for some behind-the-scenes snarky hero stuff. It would be like a fanfiction crossover in which I'm Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds. It could work.

Deadpool--call me! Just give me a minute to answer in case I'm treating a low or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!