Saturday, March 5, 2011

Because it's Saturday...

I have nothing to do at this very moment, and I'm not sure what to blog about, but the pages here are looking lonely.  Let's have fun with an alphabet meme!

Age: 29

Bed size: Full. It's really comfy, and Matt and I got a hell of a bargain on it when we moved in together in Delaware.  One day I want a bigger one, though, for sure.

Chore you dislike: Doing dishes.  I'd much rather clean the bathroom.

Dogs: They're okay.  I'm not a huge fan, but I like little dogs.  I'm mostly a cat person.

Essential start to your day:  Two snoozes on the alarm, some stretching, a glass of water and maybe a good morning text message or two.

Favorite color:  Purple!
Gold or silver: Silver.  Gold is okay, I have always preferred silver for some reason.

Height: 5’6", approximately.

Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet and a few chords on the guitar

Job title:  Operations Support Coordinator

Kids: Feeling a strong "maybe someday" on this one.  In the meantime, I sometimes enjoy the company of my friends' three-year-olds.

Live:  Outside of Philadelphia in the western suburbs

Mom’s name: Judy

Nicknames:Some that are too cute to repeat here.  Occasionally Hannah Banana.  My coworker calls me Hanns, my former co-worker called me Hannah Bo-banna.  My mom usually calls me Hannie Ellen.

Overnight hospital stays: Oh, there are three now?  Once when I was like 4 I believe I was in overnight for dehydration.  Then there was DKA and my diagnosis with diabetes in 1990.  And then, of course, there was the Great Appendectomy of 2009.

Pet peeve: "Unnecessary" quotation marks around "words" when they are clearly "not" needed; saying "I've never been!" as in "I've never been there."

Quote from a movie:"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."  -- Ferris, "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Siblings: Only child!

Time you wake up: Usually at least ten minutes after when I should have gotten up.

Underwear: Purple.

Vegetables you don’t like: Peas

What makes you run late: The universe. Procrastinatory genetics.  Usually just a bad sense of time, or extreme sleepiness.

X-Rays you’ve had: One for a broken pinky toe, another for my chest when I had pneumonia back in high school?

Yummy food you make: Baked ziti

Zoo animal favorite:  The snow leopards at the Philly Zoo


Everybody have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!