Thursday, November 11, 2010

i, fanblades

My fabulous husband is in a band--i, fanblades.  They have been playing a lot lately, and it's always fun.  These are not the best pictures in the world because I think I took them with my cell phone, but here, you can see the rockstar awesomeness.  That's my hubs, Matt, on the right, and that's Nigel, our former roommate, on the left.  Yes, Nigel has a mohawk, and yes, it is awesome thank you very much.

I don't have a lot of time to wax poetic today, but I thought you might enjoy a glimpse at something I see often on the weekends.
Not Pictured: Chris, on drums, and JW, on percussion. Why? I don't have photos of them on my cell phone!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I hope you'll bring a real camera!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!