Monday, December 15, 2008

Mum's the Word.

There are just some things I cannot discuss at length here in this very public forum. Some of you are already my good friends, some of you readers I've never even met in real life, but I consider you friends.

There are some relatively personal things that are bothering me right now, but I just don't feel comfortable putting them out to the world here. Some of you can expect a Facebook message in the coming days, I feel. Yeah, sounds totally dumb that I can talk about it privately on a social networking site but not publicly where I come to express myself most freely.

I am not really looking forward to the next few days. I fear the tension they could bring. I am already stressed out enough, but I do hope the steps I take will serve to help.

And that's all I'm going to say for now, world. If you want to really know, you should try to find me somewhere that I can truly be myself without worry.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah,

    I don't need details on whatever it is that is going on. Just want you to know that I'm pulling for you and have you in my thoughts often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here for you babe!! Do you want to get together when I get back from Oregon? I can drive down if you need me to. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use your commenting powers for good, not evil. Excelsior!